Search This Blog

Saturday 23 August 2014

What The Lawyers Make Me Say...

Disclaimer

All the contents of this blog is intended to help people learn. I have no intention to disclose any commercial secrets, if something is indeed disclosed, it is unintentional.

You are free to use these posts and execute the instructions, however, I cannot be help responsible if, while performing these steps the system gets corrupted or any harm is caused to anyone/anything.

Careful verification has been done at my end to validate the commands and sequence of steps shown in the posts, but computer systems evolve and change and over time these commands might not produce the output shown while writing the post. I would request you all to email me such broken posts, so that I can keep the content updated.

Happy learning... 

No comments:

Post a Comment